Ontario Butterfly Count Information Requested

Donald A. Davis donald.davis at utoronto.ca
Thu Apr 22 01:39:08 EDT 1999

For the third year, I am compiling a list of Ontario Butterfly Counts
for the next issue of "Ontario Insects", the newsjournal of the Toronto
Entomologists' Association.

I would appreciate hearing from anyone who can provide me with
information. I will be sending out messages to those who provided
information last year to this ever growing list.

I will need:

Date of Count (and rain date if applicable)
Name of Count (ie. 3rd Annual Point Pelee Count, Metro Toronto Area
Butterfly Count, etc)
Name of contact person
E-mail address and telephone number for contact person
Name of meeting place
Other important information (ie. Nearby camping sites)

I would also appreciate hearing about other insect counts as Odonata
counts are becoming quite popular.

Don Davis
Toronto, ON

donald.davis at utoronto.ca