Listing vs restricting collecting

Mark Walker MWalker at gensym.com
Mon Aug 30 18:58:19 EDT 1999

I really like Chris Durden's latest proposal.  We've made such proposals
here before, and they usually get poo-pooed on account that they would cost
some amount of money that no one is willing to pay.  Funny, because someone
is obviously willing to pay for the expenses related to regulation.  I'd buy
a butterfly stamp in two flaps of a butterfly's wings.  Heck, I'd buy one
for each member of my family.  I'd even entertain making donations above and
beyond to support the administration requirements.  Heck, I'll volunteer to
be a poster boy - or errand boy.  Whatever it takes.  Bring it on - someone?

Mark Walker.