Puerto Vallarta LANABA Trip Report

Cassie Scott cassiescott at earthlink.net
Sun Dec 5 15:13:28 EST 1999

Hi Wanda,

I'm new to this list.  I am looking to find information about butterflies
found in the richmond California area--we are starting a school butterfly
project there.  Do you know who can help me with this/and or how to post
something on this list??

Thanks, Cassie
<springer at naba.org>, TX-BF LIST - post <TX-BUTTERFLY at LIST.AUDUBON.ORG>