Butterflies of Crete

Andre verboven andre.verboven at chello.be
Wed Dec 15 15:28:34 EST 1999

I do not know a book devoted solely to butterflies of Crete, but the
following article contains usefull information:

Tronicek, E., Contribution to the knowledge of the lepidopterological fauna
of Crete. 1949. Acta Ent. Mus. Nat. Pragae (Sbornik), part 26, nr. 358,
p.1-15. English text.

Another good source of info is the book written by A. Olivier: The
butterflies of the Greek island of Rodos:Taxonoly,.... issued by the Vlaamse
Vereniging voor Entomologie, Antwerpen, Belgium