Insect Regulations

Sunsol SUNSOL at prodigy.net
Thu Dec 16 08:42:55 EST 1999

No, I don't want any regulations. But I do think its wierd that some living
thinks are protected and some aren't. Why should there be rules for warm
furry animals and not slimy or crunchy ones?  In fact, why  aren't broccolis
protected? I bet they feel pain, too. Next thing you know, I'll be arguing
that the rocks are alive.

Sally