Why Are Moths Attracted To Lights? -- The Real Answer

Anne Kilmer viceroy at gate.net
Fri Dec 31 09:47:59 EST 1999

Might you want to hear from the scientists before you start running in
circles announcing that the sky is falling?
We have quite a few of them here, and they probably have observed moths
at lights.
Mind you, I quite agree about the dark skies; had a wonderful starry sky
at St. Simon's. But one man's speculation or observation isn't science.
Anne Kilmer
South Florida