Butterfly images needed for website

Roger Kuhlman rkuhlman at hotmail.com
Thu Feb 4 23:13:26 EST 1999

I am building a website that reports on butterfly surveys conducted in
the Greater Washtenaw county area (SE Michigan) over the past five years
and I would like to illustrate it with some butterfly photos. Does
anyone know someone who would let me use some of their gifs or jpegs on
my web pages.

My site is for educational purposes only. I want to help the people of
Washtenaw county to understand the rich diversity of butterfly species
that live in their area and be more willing to protect the habitats upon
which they depend. I have found that a good way to spark or enhance
interest in the subject is to present pictures that show the beauty of
the butterflies involved.

Can anyone help me.

Roger Kuhlman
rkuhlman at hotmail.com