butterfly houses

Jim Taylor 1_iron at email.msn.com
Sat Feb 6 09:11:06 EST 1999

Hi.
My wife put a butterfly house in a flower bed near our pool two years ago. I
accidentally splashed the face of the house with the hose one day, and the
wasps boiling out to defend their home drove me into the pool. When the
excitement died down, I ejected the wasps with RAID and nailed plywood over
the slots (from the inside so as to preserve the aesthetic integrity) in the
front to keep EVERYTHING out.
Jim Taylor