Hong Kong Arthropods - help needed

K.J.Caley Kevin.Caley at nottingham.ac.uk
Mon Feb 15 17:39:24 EST 1999

Hello all!
Can anyone help in the identification of Hong Kong insects, including a
number of moths?

I have just created a preliminary web-page which shows some of the wee
beasties that I couldn't identify to species level.  Each has some
relevant information, e.g. what I think the critter is, but some as yet
lack dimensions such as body lengths and wingspans - which I will put on
soon.  Scientific names would be greatly appreciated!

The web site is -

http://vsb.nott.ac.uk/~plzkjc/hkins.html

Hopefully I'll have the email up and running by the time that you look!

Best wishes,

Kevin