NEW AIRTIGHT ENTOMOLOGICAL DRAWER

Fulvio Quinto fulqui at tin.it
Mon Feb 15 12:11:33 EST 1999

Dear LEPS-L  colleagues

I have the pleasure to announce you a new tipe of  entomological  drawer.
The technical features of this new box are such that it allows
perfect preservation of entomological pieces in any place and
under any climate.
With this drawer the need for periodic controls and maintenance is
reduced to a minimum.
At last the risk for whole collections to be damaged or lost is warded
off forever.
For this reason we believe that the SEM drawer will soon become
the new standard for entomological preservation.
A description site of the drawer can be found at the following URL:
http://www.sem7.com
Therefore it is certainly advisable to spread this news to all entomologists.
This way useful information will be passed to all collectors and a precious
service will be certainly rendered to entomology itself.

Many thanks
Fulvio Quinto

S.E.M sas
Via Oleandri, 11