help with Butterfrlies of Med. coast of Spain

Nick Bowles NickBowles at my-email.co.uk
Tue Jan 19 16:16:39 EST 1999

I am planning to visit the Mediterrean coastal region of spain in April this year. Can any leps-l readers give tips on where to go?

I am probably trapped into Malaga - Nerja (Costa del Sol) or Benidorm (Costa Blanca) or BArcelona (Costa Brava) as I can only fly on Saturdays to a cheap (i.e. package deal) holiday.
Thanks for any help you can give.

Conservation Officer  for  UTB\ Butterfly Conservation
94 Miswell Lane, Tring, Herts HP23 4EX   tel  01442 824 407