How long can Clothing moths lie dorrmant?

Anne Kilmer viceroy at gate.net
Fri Jan 22 23:03:50 EST 1999

In the interest of her mental health, and yours, have her take the
things by an exterminator, who can fumigate them ... then she can take
them home with a joyous confidence. This will not keep new moths from
flying in the window and infesting them ...
Moths consider felt in a grand piano a gourmet treat, and you cannot
imagine how it alters the music for the worse.
If you assure your friend that there cannot be any moths in that
furniture, I promise you, there will be some. And it will be your
fault.  Even if the moths show up 20 years from now ...
Cheers
Anne Kilmer
South Florida