Buttefly ID's wanted

Doug Yanega dyanega at mono.icb.ufmg.br
Wed Jan 27 21:07:48 EST 1999

The site works. I'd say the first two images are both of Marpesia berania
(the second is a female), and the next two are M. iole. To me, the only
iffy ID is of #3, but I'm reasonably sure that's what iole looks like
underneath (corinna has small secondary tails along the anal margin of the
hw).

Peace,

[NOTE THAT I WILL BE LEAVING BRAZIL ON FEB 13]

Doug Yanega    Depto. de Biologia Geral, Instituto de Ciencias Biologicas,
Univ. Fed. de Minas Gerais, Cx.P. 486, 30.161-970 Belo Horizonte, MG   BRAZIL
phone: 31-499-2579, fax: 31-499-2567  (from U.S., prefix 011-55)
                  http://www.icb.ufmg.br/~dyanega/