Buttefly ID's wanted

Mark Walker MWalker at gensym.com
Thu Jan 28 00:40:54 EST 1999

Ha!  That is pretty funny.

After careful consideration, I have to admit - being a lone photographer on
a trip with 40 collectors may in fact be the only thing worse than being a
lone collector on a trip with 40 photographers.  Either way, pretty much
unproductive.

Still, you managed to click off some very nice pics.  Glad you got the
"bugs" worked out.

(still chuckling) Mark Walker
presently in Phoenix, AZ  USA