Interested in exchanges...

MasterChem at aol.com MasterChem at aol.com
Thu Jul 1 15:02:10 EDT 1999

Hi!

I am new to the lep list and excited about hearing from you all.

I am from Oklahoma USA and I collect, trade, adn even sometimes rear
Lepidoptera adn Coleoptera.

Recently I gave my entire collection (2000-3000 specimens and growing) to the
Entomology museum at Oklahoma State University (on indefinate loan).  I am a
Biochemistry student there.
The curator has expressed an interest in getting represenative specimens from
South and Central america of all orders.

I have since been trading to add to the collection.

My personal interests are in both dead and live specimens.  I rear A.
polyphemus and two species of heliconid butterflies now.

If anyone is interested in exchanging or just chatting about insect
collecting, please email me.
Thanks!
MasterChem at aol.com