Buterfly larval food recipe

Cris Guppy & Aud Fischer cguppy at quesnelbc.com
Wed Jul 7 20:31:23 EDT 1999

Try blenderizing the plants and mixing them with agar to gell them. Enough
water would have to be added to the liquified plants to fit the agar recipe,
the plant slurry would need to be brought to a boil, mix in the agar, and
pour into a pan to cool. In theory you should end up with "brownies" that
you can cut up and feed to the caterpillars. I have not tried it, but in
theory it should work.