looking for(ward to) Nature article

Morten DD Hansen biomddh at biology.au.dk
Mon Jul 12 13:30:52 EDT 1999

Hi again

I found the article I was looking for

Parmesan, C., N. Ryrholm, C. Stefanescu, J.K. Hill, C.D. Thomas, H.
Descimon, B. Huntley, L. Kaila, J. Kullberg, T. Tammaru, J. Tennent,
J.A. Thomas, M. Warren, 1999: Poleward shifts in geographical ranges of
butterfly species associated with regional warming. - Nature 399:
579-583.

Have you all read it? It's quite exciting stuff......

kind regards
Morten DD Hansen

--
Morten DD Hansen, stud. scient.
Dept. of Zoology, Institute of Biological Sciences
e-mail: biomddh at biology.au.dk

homepage on migrating birds and butterflies:
DD's Birds and Butterflies - new edition!
http://www.biology.au.dk/~biomddh/