Shrimp Moth?

Rcjohnsen rcjohnsen at aol.com
Sat Jul 17 14:32:51 EDT 1999

I am looking for information on what I have heard termed as a "shrimp"
moth, due to the shape of its body.  I have only found information about
sphinx moths, and hawk moths (evidently another term for sphinx moth).
Can you suggest some sites re shrimp moths?  Thank you for your time and
help.

Sincerely, Sarah Radkowsky martisia at worldnet.att.net >>

I looked for shrimp moths and probabply repeated much of the searching you did.
 I found a page that identifies many moths by thumnail photos and the site also
has a help feature.  The thumbnail photos are titled by scientific names only
so I suppose you'd have to know that about the shrimp moth.  They may be able
to help you.
Roger