problems with pupae at the airport?

Kathleen Moon kmoon at ucla.edu
Thu Jul 29 12:32:26 EDT 1999

> It depends on which country you are going to.  Free countries allow it.
> Fascist government controlled countries (such as the USA) don't.
>
> X-rays won't hurt them.  And, even if you do stuff them in your pockets,
> in some airports, you are also "scanned".  I'd put them in my carry on
> bags and call it a day.
>
> --
> Mike Soukup
> mikayak at ix.netcom.com
> Web Page => http://pw1.netcom.com/~mikayak
> click here to send E-mail=> mailto:mikayak at ix.netcom.com

[Following is my reply to Mike, originally sent this morning as private
email:]

Mike,

We don't need inflammatory comments like that on the newsgroup.
Everyone from the former Soviet block to Indonesia to the USA gets along
fine here, so either apologize or get out.

Pierre

[cc: s.b.e.l]

My apologies to the newsgroup, but I sincerely felt the need for a reply
that would get the writer's attention - and get it quickly.

Pierre A Plauzoles
{via Kathleen Moon)