problems with pupae at the airport?

Chris J. Durden drdn at mail.utexas.edu
Thu Jul 29 12:12:40 EDT 1999

>At 12:48  30/07/99 GMT, you wrote:
>>>Subject: Re: problems with pupae at the airport?
>>>From: MasterChem at aol.com
>>>Date: Thu, 29 July 1999 03:18 PM EDT
>>>

>>>Some people need to take political science again.  There has never been
>>>fascist rule in the USA.
>>>
>>Perhaps you need to take your history again, of course in olden days, the
word
>>"fascist" was not used.
>>
>>S.
>
>---------------------
>  The fasces or axe and bundle of rods appears as a symbol of a regulatory
state on Roman coins over 2,000 years old, and even earlier on the coins of
several Greek cities.
>  Our country has used the symbol on officially printed post cards issued
in 1875 (Scott UX4PC2 & UX5PC2) where liberty is boxed in between two fasces.
>  Perhaps when world population density starts to decline towards
sustainable levels, there will be less reason to regulate human activity
and we can return to our normal buccaneering ways which built western
civilization.
>  Thomas Jefferson was our greatest naturalist president (yet) and the
only president (yet) to erect the skeleton of a mastodon in the White
House. He also held slaves. Yin/Yang.