Mothing 10/11th June at Crayford

Tony Morris tonymorris at easynet.co.uk
Sun Jun 13 12:33:50 EDT 1999

Hi all,
 I ran my skinner on the night 10th/11th, slight drizzle for a while
but warm, min temp of 12deg C. As I posted earlier star catch was a
Small Ranunculus. The full List is below. Many of the Pugs and Minors
were very worn and as I'm not into dissection the Minors and the
Dagger remains unidentified to species.

The garden map ref is: TQ516741

Figure Of Eighty, Tethea ocularis,1
Common Marbled Carpet, Chloroclysta truncata, 11
Lime Speck Pug, Eupithecia centaureata, 1
Pug Sp (all very worn), Eupithecia sp, 6
Peppered Moth, Biston betularia, 2
Waved Umber, Menophra abruptaria, 2
Clouded Silver, Lomographa temerata, 1
Maple Prominent, Ptilodontella cucullina, 1
White Ermine, Spilosoma urticae, 3
Heart And Dart, Agrotis exclamationis, 39
Shuttle-shaped Dart, Agrotis puta, 2
Lesser Yellow Underwing, Noctua comes, 1
Setaceous Hebrew Character, Xestia c-nigrum, 3
The Shears, Hada plebeja, 2
Small Ranunculus, Hecatera dysodea, 1
Grey Dagger/dark Dagger, Acronicta sp, 1
Dark Arches, Apamea monoglypha, 1
Minor Sp, Oligia sp, 14
Vine's Rustic, Hoplodrina ambigua, 1
Burnished Brass, Diacrysia chrysitis,1