Why People Collect Butterflies

Anne Kilmer viceroy at anu.ie
Thu Jun 24 01:08:22 EDT 1999

You forgot about the offerings of alcohol. Some of us use it to preserve
caterpillars ...
nice one, Bill.
Anne Kilmer
Mayo
Ireland
There is a heavy ground fog and I am going to Cork, where, according to
the web page, there are nearly 30 species of butterfly.
This probably means that people have actually looked at their
butterflies, and it counts the extinct and introduced ones.
The sky is cloudless, but the ground fog has aspirations ... no promises
for the day as to actual sunshine. We'll see.