Breeding butterflies as a hobby - UK

Nigel Venters venters at interalpha.co.uk
Fri Mar 5 13:21:11 EST 1999

Hi Mike,
Things have moved on a lot since the 1970's and there is a huge range of
livestock available now in the UK. Have a look at the ELG website
(Entomological Livestock Group.) UK based, at http://home.clara.net/pwbelg/

 A good contact also is :
Nigel South, Butterfly Connections, Breeding Centre, Silver Street,
Misterton, Somerset TA18 8NH England. E-Mail
nigel at leslie-south.freeserve.co.uk.

This guy has an amazing range of livestock available throughout the year.
Nigel Venters

Mike Tough <Mike.Tough at tesco.net> wrote in article
<7bot3t$la4$1 at barcode.tesco.net>...