Seitz Vol. 5

Doug Yanega dyanega at pop.ucr.edu
Sat Mar 6 15:25:16 EST 1999

>I would like to purchase Macrolepidoptera of the World, Vol. 5 text and Vol. 5
>Plates, by Seitz. If anyone has a copy for sale or a lead as to where to find
>this volume, please contact me directly.

You might be interested to know that Tadeusz Zatwarnicki
(ZATWAR at EKONOM.AR.WROC.PL) is in the process of converting Seitz into
CD-rom format, which could conceivably be the answer to the prayers of a
lot of us who would like access to these works, though I believe he's
having trouble finding the english-text versions. An estimated price of 45
bucks per volume is still potentially worth waiting for.

Peace,

Doug Yanega       Dept. of Entomology           Entomology Research Museum
phone: (909) 787-4315
                  http://www.icb.ufmg.br/~dyanega/