Palm butterfly?

wanda be496 at lafn.org
Sun Mar 7 06:05:10 EST 1999

Dear Neil,

A number of butterflies & skippers in the neotropics are associated with
palm, but don't know of any common names currently using the word
palm.   Aiedes dysoni for awhile had the common name of Silver-spotted
Palm-Skipper.   The Owl butterflies can often be seen on and near palms
at twilight.

Cheers,
Wanda Dameron
Flutterby Press