T.imperator for sale or exchange

Use-Author-Address-Header at [127.1] Use-Author-Address-Header at [127.1]
Sun Mar 14 03:31:57 EST 1999

Hi ,
I am a collector of butterflies , I lived in China . I have some Teinopalpus imperialis for
sale , male US$120 per , female US$200 per , 1 pair US$280 , postage is US$20 ( registered mail
) or US$50 ( DHL ) . price include cost of CITES permit . Teinopalpus imperialis from the
SiChuan province of China . or I can exchange with else rare butterfly .
If you are interested in Teinopalpus imperialis , E-Mail me at : "top.phoenix at 126.com"

( I apologize for any inconvenience caused by this message . )