New Butterfly Conservation pages.

Neil Jones Neil at nwjones.demon.co.uk
Thu Mar 18 03:59:33 EST 1999

The address of the official Butterfly Conservation web site has changed.
It is now
http://www.butterfly-conservation.org/

The old site
http://www.butterflyconservation.org.uk/
Will be removed soon.

Please amend any links you may have.

The new version contains only minor updates but work is continuing on
changes which will be updated in due course. Please let me know
of any problems. The new version has been updated with software which
has the annoying habit of introducing its own tags into the HTML so there
may be some subtle changes for some people.

--
Neil Jones- Neil at nwjones.demon.co.uk http://www.nwjones.demon.co.uk/
butterflies?" Andrew Lees - The quotation on his memorial at Crymlyn Bog