Bad English, no trap ;o)

Martin Dilling dilling at shs-partner.de
Wed Mar 24 14:50:46 EST 1999

Hi Jonathan,

Sorry, if I caused a misunderstanding. It's just because my English
isn't too
good and maybe my expressions sound a little bit strange or emphasizing,
sometimes. In this case I wanted to ironize the thing by exaggerating a
little
bit. Just playing with spiced phrases, no bad intention, no trap. Don't
take
this too severe. :o)

Of course, I agree that selection is a necessary thing for the evolution
of
the whole spezies, not a funny event for the strongest individual.

Bye

Martin ;o)