Diseases of Adult Butterflies

Nigel venters at iinteralpha.co.uk
Sat Mar 27 08:00:13 EST 1999

I don't like to be a spoil-sport but are those garden vegs in Hawaii native
or imported? It's easy to try and play God and determine what should and
shouldn't be where, but the bottom line is that natural selection will have
it's own way in the end............. it always does.
Nigel Venters

Rick Mikula <butrfly at EPIX.NET> wrote in article <36FCE833.656C at epix.net>...