Voices from the T'ang

C. Brdar cbrdar at gpu.srv.ualberta.ca
Sun Mar 28 17:14:28 EST 1999

The message from Nigel regarding the poetry recently posted to the list made
me laugh.  "Crap" differs in everyone's perspective, I guess.  I get
bombarded with "crap" every day: people making the most inane little
comments on every single message posted on this list.  Such is the nature of
a list-server - open your mind a little, or at least skim the titles of
your messages before you open them.

Corina