I never said that

Rick Mikula butrfly at epix.net
Tue Mar 30 19:50:22 EST 1999

Kondla, Norbert FOR:EX wrote:

>be they "bumbling amateurs" or "arrogant researchers". And before you light the
> torch, be advised that no, I do not think that all amateurs are bumbling and
> I do not think that all researchers are arrogant.

Please also be advised that I never used or insinuated these terms. I only
stated that the exposure I had in trying to assist others with their counts
left me with a little concern as to the accuracy of their findings. They
were good hearted people trying to help butterflies. May whichever deity
they subcribe to bless them and give them long useful lives.

But naturally I am going to get flamed for anything that I post. That's life.

Rick