monarch suppliers wanted

Magical Hypnotist mh at magicalhypnotist.com
Sat May 1 23:16:18 EDT 1999

Here, Here! I agree with you totally. How many people have died of monarch
disease lately. Im in Washington State and I recently inquired regarding
Monarchs for sale and you would think I'd asked for drugs. Thankfully a very
nice person who has been involved with Monarchs most of their lives
contacted me privately and I can happily say that the Monarch is going to be
more abundant in Washington State.

Shortly after requesting Monarch Suppliers I recieved an e-mail from someone
who said "Im not interested in purchasing Monarchs but I am interested in
any responces you get and where they come from" Well, I suspect this person
might be trying to stir up conflict over a overexaggerated hypothetical
"could be" so needless to say my lips are sealed and my girlfriends garden
is full of beautiful Monarchs. I thank the person who helped her, you really
brought light into her life and to the so called do gooders who are trying
to save the world from the deadly Monarch Plague all I can say is "Get a
Life"!

--

Wonderfully & Magically
Hamilton the Magical Hypnotist
mh at magicalhypnotist.com
nina elshiekh <naebean at hotmail.com> wrote in message
news:19990430142521.23254.qmail at hotmail.com...
> Hello!!!
>
> We are talking about a migrant here aren't we?!  You know, the monarch
that
> flies hundreds of miles across state lines and politically-drawn borders
> between nations.  Where do you think many of those monarchs in Dallas or
San