exhibit & display of chrysalises

Rev Chuck cdub at -REMOVE_THIS-erols.com
Sun May 9 02:53:26 EDT 1999

Cyanacrylate superglues have been used to suture human wounds, so
tbey're likely safe enough for this purpose.  The glues' bond strength
should be more than adequate.  Take care that you don't accidentally
glue a rare chrysalis to your fingers...

--
Nothing says you're insane like prayer.
Rev Chuck, Alt.Atheism #203, Ordained Reverend, ULC, 17 March, 1997.