Butterfly questions

sallie day m039jy00 at cwcom.net
Tue May 25 09:55:01 EDT 1999

Hello! I'm new to your discussion group and dicovered it's existence
through contacting Neil Jones at the Butterfly Conservation site. I know
very little about butterflies but have a number of questions . . . .
Is it possible for peacock butterflies to hibernate in a disused stable
and if so in what numbers ?
Has anyone information on the Mourning Cloak butterfly ?
Do enthusiasts still collect and set butterflies nowadays ? They used to
in my youth but the camera has been invented since then !
Any answers to any of these questions gratefully received. Thankyou.
Sallie Day.