Fw: oviposition site quality

Cris Guppy & Aud Fischer cguppy at quesnelbc.com
Sun Nov 7 15:54:38 EST 1999

There is quite a bit of information available on oviposition site choice. A
good reference is as follows. The rest of the book has lots of interesting
reading as well. University libraries should have the book.
Chew, F. S. and R. K. Robbins. 1984. Egg laying in Butterflies. pp. 65-79 In
Vane-Wright, R. I. and P. R. Ackery (eds.). 1984. The Biology of
Butterflies. Symposium of the Royal Entomological Society of London Number
11. London, Academic Press. xxiv + 429 pp.