Apaturine butt.: Doxocopa

Jorge Manuel Bizarro bizarro at bio.ufpr.br
Sat Sep 4 10:37:13 EDT 1999

 I'working in a Revision of Genus Doxocopa Hubner (Nymphalidae:
Apaturinae) and I would wellcome specimens and information on location
of collections and specimens. Also if anyone knows of collectors in
Latin America that might provide information/specimens, especially from
Central America and Andean Countries.

Also, if there's anyone going to Dominican Republic, there is an endemic
species there that I need, as it might be the oldest species in the
genus, very similar to Apatura.

Thank you in advance for any help. I can provide brasilian specimens in
exchange.

JORGE