Announcement from Journal of the Kansas Entomological Society

Barbara Hayford bhayford at falcon.cc.ukans.edu
Mon Sep 20 13:42:54 EDT 1999

The Journal of the Kansas Entomological Society has recently
changed editors. We encourage all scientist publishing on entomological
subjects will take a new look at the Journal.

The Journal of the Kansas Entomological Society (JKES) is an
outstanding journal with a long history of publishing high-quality
scientific papers on a wide range of entomological topics. We want
to continue encouraging submissions from professional scientists
and students on any and all topics within Entomology. Under a new
editor and editorial board, our goal is to continue to produce fine
quality publications while decreasing the turn around time on each
issue - we will strive to return reviews to authors within three months
of manuscript submission.

The Journal of the Kansas Entomological Society publishes four
issues per annum. We welcome and encourage submissions of
manuscripts for the year 2000, volume 73 . Please contact Larry
Kipp, Editor JKES for more information about the journal and
instructions to authors.

Contact Information: Larry Kipp, Department of Entomology, Snow Hall, University of Kansas, Lawrence, Kansas 66045, USA,LKipp at compuserve.com

Barbara Hayford
Assistant Director, CPCB