b-fly releases at events

James J. Kruse kruse at nature.berkeley.edu
Tue Sep 21 18:17:13 EDT 1999

Hello,

Does anyone know who might do this sort of thing in the Wisconsin area?

Thanks,
Jim Kruse
University of California at Berkeley
Dept. of Environ Sci, Policy and Mgmt.
Div. of Insect Biology
201 Wellman Hall
Berkeley, California, 94720-3112
Voice: (510) 642-7410    Fax: (510) 642-7428
http://www.cnr.berkeley.edu/sperlinglab/kruse.html