No subject

John Lemen John_Lemen at csi.com
Wed Sep 22 12:26:32 EDT 1999

All - found another one of these big boys this year, and kept him this
time. I poked him a bit, and he definitely has bright red intersegmental
grooves, so I guess I have a Leopard Moth. Since I couldn't find a photo
last year, will try and get a couple shots of him before I turn him loose -
any suggestions on how to photograph him (on a ruler to provide a size
reference, or ??) My college major was biology (30 years ago) but I didn't
get into caterpillar photography !

Thanks !