What sort of caterpillar is this?? Is it D. (C.) pudibunda ????

CB ecliptica.ww at nospam.virgin.net
Mon Sep 27 02:47:19 EDT 1999

Hi Walter

Yes!! ... That's it almost for sure ... I've exchanged emails with Neil
Jones who also suggested it might be a Pale Tussock Moth larva, but your
pics confirm it.

I live in Swansea Valley in South Wales near the southern boundary of the
Brecon Beacons National Park.

Many thanks for your help in identifying the hungry caterpillar!!

Cheers ... Hwyl ... DankeSchoen .... Charles Brewster ....