Convolvulus Hawk Moths in UK

PMANN5555 pmann5555 at aol.comSyphon
Mon Sep 27 11:27:49 EDT 1999

In article <000d01befe92$00f3a380$a58efea9 at nwes>,
dylansteven at europe14.freeserve.co.uk (Dylan Lloyd) writes:

>Subject:	Re: Convolvulus Hawk Moths in UK
>From:	dylansteven at europe14.freeserve.co.uk (Dylan Lloyd)
>Date:	14 Sep 1999 02:25:14 -0700
>
>In addition to this one I would like to report a capture on 10.9.99 in North
>Wales using a MV light trap.

Hi,
My first posting to the group!
A friend was brought one for identification on 22/9, which
had been found in a private garage in Stamford, Lincs.
Our local entomolgist recorder took photograhs and logged
it for the Natural History Society's records.
Regards
Patrick