Early Ontario Red Admiral Sighting

Chris J. Durden drdn at mail.utexas.edu
Thu Apr 20 03:05:00 EDT 2000

Alan,
  Has anyone compiled a range map for *Vanessa atalanta* that shows the
portion of the range that is depopulated annually in winter and must be
recolonized on an annual basis?
  I think this would be a most instructive exercise to start. Anyone
interested? I mean a data spot range map, not a shaded guess-map.
........Chris Durden