Ecol. aspects of transgenic crops

Chris J. Durden drdn at mail.utexas.edu
Fri Apr 21 07:22:42 EDT 2000

Thank you for the information on the work done that finds no effect on
nutrition in dairy cattle that were fed bt-corn as whole-plant chopped
corn. Have similar results been obtained for sheep and goats (dry pellet
feed) or other ruminants? Have tests been done with hogs, turkeys etc.?
  This work points in a reassuring direction, but I would be interested in
results for hogs, rodents and primates.
........Chris