Garden Canyon, AZ Field Trip Results

Jeffrey A. Caldwell ecosys at pacbell.net
Wed Apr 26 23:04:52 EDT 2000

I appreciate reading about your field trip results, and especially
appreciate that you noted the nectar plants.   I am very interested in
hearing about field observations, especially about larval hosts, nectar
plants, and any information that helps one to understand the habitat
requirements of various species.