The other other side

Bruce Walsh jbwalsh at u.arizona.edu
Thu Aug 3 11:00:57 EDT 2000

Re:  " I am tired of listening to "can we have a reference for that". Mr.
Cherubini makes all kinds of attacks upon scientists that he does not
agree
with and offers no references"

Hmm, I once again have to grumply put on my professorial hat and remind
all that being asked for a reference is the highest form of flattery a
scientist can have --- it means the the person is interested in finding out
more.  Perhaps because they agree with you, perhaps because they don't.
However, no one should EVER feel insulted in being asked for a reference ---
scientists do it ALL THE TIME!

Peace

Bruce