Pale Swallowtails

Sunsol SUNSOL at prodigy.net
Sun Aug 27 18:48:45 EDT 2000

I never saw the adult that laid the eggs, and now I am wondering if it
really is a pale. I suppose it could be a western tiger. Does anyone know
where I could find pictures of these larvae on the web or in a book? I don't
want to wait until spring to find out. Thanks.

Sally
news:4ZHo5.196007$8u4.1955036 at news1.rdc1.bc.home.com...