Viceroy unpalatibility

Rcjohnsen rcjohnsen at aol.com
Fri Feb 11 18:25:20 EST 2000

<< Subject: Viceroy unpalatibility
From: jhimmel at CONNIX.COM  (JH)
Date: Fri, Feb 11, 2000 6:32 PM

------=_NextPart_000_000B_01BF7492.F3E54780

I am posting this for Grace Gray, who is working on an article on =
mimickry in butterflies.  Does anyone know of any articles or research =
papers re. the unpalatiblity of Viceroys?  There have been a number of =
discussions on Mullerian, Batesian mimickry on this list, so I would =
assume someone out there could help.

Please respond to Grace directly at
:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::
John Himmelman
Killingworth, CT USA
jhimmel at connix.com

Visit my websites at:
http://homepage.av.com/booksandnature/booksandnature.html=20
http://homepage.av.com/ctamphibians/ctamphibians.html >>

try searching alta vista at http://members.xoom.com/ecotao/agric/search.htm

with key words viceroy mimicry in the Savvy metasearch box.  You sould come up
with several sites of interest.
rcjohnsen at aol.com