Study Inventive Problem Solving

DanaClarke at ideationtriz.com DanaClarke at ideationtriz.com
Sun Feb 20 08:59:45 EST 2000

Books, software and education are now available on the science of invention. For more information respond via e-mail by entering "I-TRIZ Info Request" in the subject lineBooks, software and education are now available on the science of invention. For more information respond via e-mail by entering "I-TRIZ Info Request" in the subject lineBooks, software and education are now available on the science of invention. For more information respond via e-mail by entering "I-TRIZ Info Request" in the subject line

Dana W. Clarke, Sr.
Director of Education
Ideation International Inc.

fMDWGIWE