Search infos on Bunaea Meloui ( butterfly of Senegal )

Chris Conlan conlan at adnc.com
Sun Jan 2 13:14:11 EST 2000

Bunaea is a genus of African Emperor moths (family Saturniidae) which only
contained a few species last time I checked and meloui is not listed as one
of them.  Probably, it has been moved to another genus as there has been
much shuffling in this group.  I did notice a species of Pseudobunaea named
meloui so maybe this is where it ended up?  Unfortunately, I have no picture
of P. meloui.  Hope this helps.

Chris