Commercial Suppiers in USA?

Kelley Morgan odnsystems at pop.primary.net
Mon Jan 10 15:10:46 EST 2000

HI, I am a beginner hobbist/collector. I currently have 4 butterflies
and 1 moth that were all bought locally. Can anyone suggest any good
commercial suppliers on the Internet that sell reasonably.
I have found www.iannibutterfly.com but most of the other suppliers are
not within my pricerange. I collect what I like and am not into the
scientific side yet. I have found many butterflies on www.ebay.com, but
hate the whole auction process and would like to find other suppliers.
Also, I can buy Riker cases locally, but would love to find double-sided
glass cases. Most butterflies are beautiful on both sides and I would
like cases that let you see both easily. Any help with my new hobby
would be greatly appriciated.

Kelley Morgan
systems at joconews.com